Products & Bracing
Foundation exercise band is a high quality and professional progressive exercise system used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. Foundation exercise band can be used throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy.
- Available in 5′ pre-cut lengths for patient home use
- Guaranteed safest exercise band in Canada
- Anti-snap technology
- Contains latex
- Strengths include X-Light (Yellow), Light (Red), Medium (Green), Heavy (Blue), X-Heavy (Black)
Exercise Loop Band
Hot and Cold Gel Pack
Cryo Blaze Hot & Cold Gel Packs are a premium hot & cold pack that can be microwaved for heat or kept in the freezer for cold therapy. The reusable gel hot & cold pack is non-toxic and latex free. Great for use on knees, arms, ankles, neck etc. Available in 2 sizes: 5” x 10” and 10” x 12”)
- Reusable hot & cold compress
- Stays flexible, even when frozen
- Latex free
Team Tape meets the high demands of a sporting lifestyle, whether it be on or off the field. Team Tape is an engineered kinesiology tape to meet the demands of any human body. Promoting excellent circulation and healing, Team Tape can be used to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve discomfort and swelling. Dimensions: 2” x 16.4’.
- Promotes excellent circulation and healing Reduces muscle fatigue and repairs sports injuries
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water (It Sticks)
- Up to 5 days adhesion
- Engineered to work
This EV804 TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) unit incorporates a wide variety of output combinations to help reduce/manage pain. It has a timer of 15, 30, 60 minutes and three modes available: B(Burst), N(Normal) and M(Pulse Rate Modulation). Pulse rate, pulse duration and intensity are adjustable.
- Perfect for clinic use or for patients to use at home
- Reusable and durable
- Strong wide connection
- Comfortable gel without residue
Prevention, Pain Relief, Performance. P3 Cream is a safe, effective, high quality pain relief cream used by therapists for muscle and joint pain. Developed by a Canadian RMT! Features: All natural, Alcohol free, Refreshing mint scent Aspirin Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free Effective for the treatment of sore muscles, strains, sprains. Available as roll on and in 237ml/473ml bottles.
Foam Roller (premium high density)
High quality premium EVA Foam Rollers rated as the best on the market due to their consistency and hardness, 36” x 6” full round.
- Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and co-ordination and various ranging and strengthening activities
- Half round diameter is great for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation
- Ideal for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention, rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, Pilates and Yoga
- Does not absorb body sweat, dirt or bacteria
- Guaranteed to retain shape
The Active S’port Professional Muscle Roller is a cushioned, foam-covered rolling muscle massager that helps relieve muscle aches, cramping, spasms and stiffness by restoring muscle balance. It’s a great tool for athletes or any other exercise enthusiast who requires quick, effective relief through self-massage and myofascial release. Its compact size and versatility for use all over the body makes the it more suited for travel than carrying around a bulky foam roller.
- Even, consistent distribution of pressure in localized areas
- Controlled muscle manipulation, saves finger and hand fatigue
- Long lasting and easy to clean
- Designed to not pinch skin or pull hair
The Active S’port Exercise Ball is anti-burst and can help improve balance, posture, coordination and mobility while strengthening core muscles. Maximum weight: 440lbs.
Everything you need to perform strengthening and range of motion exercises in the comfort of your own home.
- Helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion
- Using in the home allows patients to increase gains made in the hospital or clinic, ensuring speedy recovery
- Includes rubber-coated web strap door anchor, ergonomic handles, marked rope helps gauge progress and sure track pulley
- Adjustable handles for perfect operation height
CanDoTheraputty hand exercise material is the standard in resistive hand exercise material. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from xx-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip. Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers (2 ounce) for individual patients to use at home. CanDo Theraputty material is gluten, latex and casein free.
- Firm density to be used as an effective self-massage tool
GenuTrain Knee Brace
The new-and-improved GenuTrain provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with a soft textured surface provides a gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off. GenuTrain is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
GenuTrain S Knee Brace
The GenuTrain® S orthopaedic brace with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
GenuTrain P3 Knee Brace
GenuTrain® P3 relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization), femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. The orthopaedic brace, with its two integral pressure cushions (pads) and a corrective strap, stabilizes the position of the kneecap and activates the musculature, thereby accelerating the healing process.
- Secure kneecap guidance
- Relieves knee pain
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
MalleoTrain Ankle Brace
The MalleoTrain® orthopaedic brace is used to treat a sore ankle joint following injury, surgery or osteoarthritis. Two individually fitted and contoured cushions (pads) on the inner and outer malleolus help to reduce effusions. The three-dimensional knit sits comfortably and stimulates circulation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Breathable material, gentle on your skin
MalleoTrain S Ankle Brace
After an operation or in the event of slight sprains or repeated overloading, the ligaments of the foot are often weakened and require increased stabilization, which is provided by MalleoTrain® S. The orthopaedic brace with individually adjustable strap system gives your ankle reliable support even whilst in motion and protects against the lateral twisting of the foot.
- Increased stability of the ankle on the move
- Breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- Protection against lateral twisting
MalleoLoc L3 Ankle Brace
Helps to protect an unstable ankle from excessive strain. The MalleoLoc L3 brace can be adapted for multi-stage treatment and patients with chronic conditions: its stabilizing protection can be adjusted in three steps depending on the progress of the treatment or individual requirements. Using an L shell and securing straps, it stabilizes at the outside of the ankle. In addition, a muscle-activating compression support is integrated. The shell and straps can be removed easily. The MalleoLoc L3 provides secure support and fits in narrow everyday shoes, thanks to its slim design.
- Conservative treatment of ankle sprains and ligament ruptures
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Inflammatory and degenerative functional impairments
EpiPoint Elbow Brace
The EpiPoint® stabilizing brace relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral) and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points. A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- Easy to put on and take off
- One universal size
- Breathable material
EpiTrain Elbow Brace
The EpiTrain alleviates pain in the elbow and improves its mobility. The effective knitted fabric and specially contoured pads provide relief and make it possible to start mobility training at an early stage. The comfortable support fits perfectly and features a particularly soft zone in the crook of the elbow. Swiftly regain pain-free mobility with EpiTrain.
- Alleviates pain and relieves the irritated muscle-tendon junction
- Improves elbow mobility
- Allows inflammation and swelling to subside more quickly
- Offers a perfect fit, breathable knitted fabric and a particularly soft bending zone
ManuTrain Wrist Brace
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
ManuLoc Wrist Brace
ManuLoc® is a wrist brace which is prescribed for use following diagnosis of a “mouse hand”, carpal tunnel syndrome or after an operation or other irritation. It keeps the wrist still while allowing gripping movements. This stabilizing brace supports the wrist without hindering everyday actions. It is designed to provide the necessary support while allowing freedom of movement for the fingers, thanks to features such as its generous thumb opening. Wearing the orthosis prevents you from making movements that could cause pain, but your hand is still able to grip objects. Thanks to its breathable materials and additional air holes, it still feels very comfortable even after hours of wear. The ManuLoc can be worn on the right wrist or the left.
- Post-operative irritation
- Mild forms of carpal tunnel syndrome
RhizoLoc Thumb Brace
Following thumb joint injuries, such as tears or sprain to the collateral ligaments (“skier’s thumb”), or for indications of thumb osteoarthritis, RhizoLoc stabilizes the thumb saddle and metacarpophalangeal joint. A VELCRO® Brand tab allows the mobility of the joint to be limited as treatment requires.
- Comfortable and stable
- Easy to put on and take off
- Breathable material
- Lateral ligament lesions of the 1st MCP (skier’s thumb)
- Irritation in the region of the saddle and first metacarpophalangeal joints of the thumb (acute/chronic, e.g. osteoarthritis)
ManuLoc Rhizo Wrist Brace
In the case of irritation and combination injuries that affect the wrist as well as the thumb, the ManuLoc Rhizo immobilizes the wrist and holds the thumb securely in a relaxed position with a support. The construction of the orthosis can be individually adjusted in line with the progress of treatment, whereby the mobility of the thumb basal joint is gradually increased and eventually the thumb support can be removed.
Thanks to its breathable materials with additional air holes, the ManuLoc Rhizo is extremely comfortable to wear. The orthosis has a flat design and is made of velour and micro VELCRO® Brand Fastening System, which enables it to be worn comfortably under your clothes, without pulling any threads, and also makes it particularly lightweight.
- Irritation in the wrist or in the thumb basal joint and thumb carpometacarpal joint (post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Severe carpometacarpal joint arthrosis
- Combination injury in the wrist and thumb carpometacarpal joint
- Carpal tunnel syndrome